- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Alluskin Sdn Bhd is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Alluskin Sdn Bhd only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Alluskin Sdn Bhd will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Alluskin Sdn Bhd will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Alluskin Sdn Bhd will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data Alluskin Sdn Bhd have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data Alluskin Sdn Bhd have about you.
- Have us delete any data Alluskin Sdn Bhd have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Alluskin Sdn Bhd take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever Alluskin Sdn Bhd collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the website page.
While Alluskin Sdn Bhd use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, ASE also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which ASE store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.