This Alluskin Purifying Cleanser (also known as APC) is generally a serum-like cleanser. It lathers like soap but with no harsh irritants thus making it gentle for dry and sensitive skin. Packed with 5% glycolic acid, witch hazel, and allantoin to make it perfect for acne-prone and problematic skin.
It's good for whom?
- Gentle on dry and sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Tiny bumps
- Rough skin texture
How it can help you?
- Pore Care
How does it work?
- Helps to get rid of active acne
- Helps to get rid of tiny bumps, whiteheads, and blackheads
- Gently exfoliates your skin to restore clarity and improve uneven textures for smoother skin
- Fades your dark acne scars
- Regulates your sebum production while maintaining skin hydration
- Soothes your irritated or sensitized skin
- Allantoin: Byproduct of uric acid oxidation that offers potent healing & soothing properties.
- 5% glycolic acid: Smallest Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), derived from sugarcane that helps to remove dead skin cells, improve skin texture, and brighten up skin.
- Witch hazel: Also known as Hamamelis Virginiana that offers anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help people with acne.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Cocamide-DEA, Tea-lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sodium PCA, Glycolic Acid, Allantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Cl 19140, Cl 15985
How to use it?
- STEP 1: Dampen your hands with clean water
- STEP 2: Use 1 pump of APC
- STEP 3: Gently massage onto your face for 30-60 seconds and wash with water
Pro Tips: Use once a day for 1 – 2 weeks at night. Once your skin feels great, you may use it 2 times a day.
KKM NOT: NOT200700493K
Recycle campaign: Collect 10 Alluskin bottles, send them back to us and get a 15% discount!